OGB Consulting uses established risk assessment tools to assess a person’s criminal behaviour, individual risk factors, likelihood of future offending, and risk of harm to themselves and others. Assessment tools used for violence, sexual offending, domestic violence and stalking in adults include the following:
- HCR-20 Violence Risk Version 3
- Sexual Violence Risk (SVR-20)
- Stalking Assessment & Management (SAM)
- Spousal Assault Risk Assessment (SARA)
- Briefer Spousal Assault Form for the Evaluation of Risk (B-SAFER)
Psychometric tests may also be applied for behavioural difficulties such as anger. Psychological reports can be provided for solicitors, social work, and the courts. These focus on the identified risk factors with recommended strategies for risk management.